Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
1.2 This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1.3 You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational 24/7. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
1.5 Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
1.7 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
1.8 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.
Links to and from other websites
1.9 Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
1.11 By linking to this website in breach of clause 1.10 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
1.13 All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
1.14 We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
1.15 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
1. Deposits left on any Koi, the full amount owed is to be paid once through quarantine,any period over this there can be a fee applied of £10.00 per week
2. All deposits are non refundable if the Koi is not collected in the above time.
3. Any damage that occurs after the period of quarantine is at the owners risk not ours.
Coastal Koi General Terms and Conditions
1. All goods remain the property of Coastal Koi Ltd until paid in full.
2. All goods carry manufactures and warranties.
3. Damages, shortages or faulty goods should be notified within 24 hrs
4. Coastal Koi reserves the right to repair or replace faulty or damaged goods.
5. Under no circumstances should any goods be returned without prior arrangements.
6. RETURNS: Notification of impending return must be made within Seven (7) working days of receipt of the your item.
BY TELEPHONE PLEASE 01485 544284
Returns are accepted up to (28) days from delivery. We recommend recorded signed for or a courier service is used.
Buyer to pay for RETURN POSTAGE if the item has been correctly described and purchased in error.
We will pay for RETURN POSTAGE if the item has been incorrectly described or the wrong item sent
IMPORTANT NOTE: this does not in any way effect your statutory rights.
7. English law applies on all transactions.
8. Coastal Koi Ltd denies any liability for any consequential loss or damaged or faulty items, delay in despatch or delays by carriers.
8. All goods contained in the website may differ slightly from the published photos.
10. Coastal Koi reserves the right to change prices without notification.
E & OE.